NSW SIP Venues
Spirituality in the Pub (SIP) is presently run at seven venues in NSW.
- Bathurst. Location. Program.
- Central Coast. Location. Program.
- Dubbo. Location. Program.
- Jamberoo. Location. Program.
- Paddington. Location. Program.
- Portland/Wang. Location. Program.
- Wollongong. Location. Program.
- Annual weekend retreat program and booking form. Location. Program.
The Paddington SIP is where it all began. Another highlight is the annual retreat (usually held each August at Kincumber on the Central Coast), a fantastic and lively weekend of fellowship and all things SIP. Please see the Program and Booking Form.
New SIP venues and groups are absoluteley encouraged! To find out more, please see the guide here.
The Oxford Hotel. Corner of William & Piper Streets, Bathurst
For more information contact:
02 63312440 | 0431 350 740 | firstname.lastname@example.org
02 63319085 | 0403 500 805 | email@example.com
The Grange Hotel. Corner Renwick St & Pacific Highway, Wyoming.
7:30pm – 9.00pm 1st Tuesday of the month March – October
2nd Tues in November
Bistro meals from 5.30
Terry Cooke 02 4365 4502
Carol Bailey 02 4323 0003