Monte College is located at 128 Miller Street, North Sydney.
Catalyst Forums are held in the McQuoin Hall.
North Sydney Station is less than 15 minutes walk from Monte.
Numerous bus routes serve Miller Street and Pacific Highway. Buses from North Sydney Station use Pacific Highway, alight at Berry Street.
Plan your route: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/trip
There is no on-site parking available. Parking in surrounding streets is limited by time (metered) and clearway restrictions. Public car parks are available at:
– Ridge Street, opposite St Mary’s Church; fees apply M – F: Evening Flat Rate after 6pm $10.00; walk 8 minutes via Ridge and Miller Streets.
– Ward Street, off Berry Street; Evening Flat Rate after 6pm $10.00; Weekend Flat Rate $10 per day; walk 5 minutes via Berry and Miller Streets.
– Wilson Parking, 213 Miller Street, until 10pm, commercial rates.
– Wilson Parking, 124 Walker Street, open all day, commercial rates.
– Secure Parking, 54 Miller Street, 24/7; commercial rates.
– Nicholson Street, Crows Nest; 2 hours free then modest rates; 15 minutes walk via Pacific Highway.
– Also in Crows Nest, the Burlington St car park above Woolworths is open 24/7, 2 hours free then charged.